CD Pumpkin Wall Decorations
Do you have old CDs, blank CDs, any kind of CDs you don't need anymore? You can turn them into pumpkin decorations!
Since most of us probably won't be going to a pumpkin patch, this is a fun alternative. This would also be a fun craft project closer to Halloween too! You can string these or use painters tape and stick on the wall.
These are my creations that I tested out in advance and will have my kids do this craft activity this closer to Halloween.
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- Acrylic paint, paint brush
- Hot glue
- Sharpie pen
- Painters tape
- Cardstock paper
- Googly eyes
- Paint CDs with orange paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut out stem from cardstock paper. (I cut out 3 different types of stems.) Then tape to the back of the CD. Now, you're ready to decorate your pumpkins with supplies you already have at home.
- Pumpkin #1: I used (2) heart stickers as eyes. I taped a square piece of paper on the back of the CD hole and used a Sharpie to fill in as nose. I cut out a half circle and colored it with a Sharpie and glued it down.
- Pumpkin #2: I hot glued a bunch of googly eyes down (my daughter loves googly eyes). Then I cut out a mouth from cardstock paper and colored it with a Sharpie (you can use paint too).
- Pumpkin #3: I just added a plain ribbon in the center.
- Ready to hang on the wall (use painter's tape).
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.