Ghost Night Light
Add some cuteness to your night lights. Since it's Halloween time, I guess this won't be too scary for the kids if displayed at night. Gather some clean white bond paper and create this simple figure to decorate your mini night lights.
- at least 3 pcs of bond paper
- black permanent marker
- Cut out two bell shapes of the same size.
- On the first bell, draw a ghost's face.
- On the second, cut out a circle in its center. Its size should be based on the size of your light bulb.
- Cut out a thinner version of the bells (cutting on the fold).
- Glue the sides of the back of the first bell (one with the face) and attach one side of the thinner one. Do the same on the other side with the second thin piece of bell.
- Attach the bell with a hole so it will look like this.
- Cut out 3 inch thin strips of paper.
- Attach them below the face of the ghost.
- Curl them with a pen.
- Insert your light bulb into the hole.
- Plug it... ding! :-D
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.