I made these bowling pins out of empty 24 oz. pop bottles. I used clear and green bottles. Any sized bottle will work. Weigh them down with some gravel so they're a little harder to knock down. I used old fish tank gravel.
Here's what you'll need to make them:
Hot glue on bottle items listed by character.
- Witch: construction paper, black Sharpie to draw on the mouth and nose
- Mummy: white spray paint, old white sheet torn into strips, construction paper
- Frankenstein: construction paper, bolts (for the neck) Sharpie for the face
- Ghost: spray paint, Sharpie for the eyes and mouth
- Cat: construction paper, pipe cleaners for the tail and whiskers, paint for the face, craft foam for the ears
- Spider: black spray paint, construction paper, pipe cleaners
- Dracula: black and white spray paint, Sharpie for the face, construction paper hair, black fabric for cape
- Scarecrow: construction paper, hay, Sharpie marker to draw on face
- Pumpkin: orange and green spray paint, construction paper, pipe cleaner
- Bat: black spray paint, construction paper, craft foam for the ears and wings
Use a real pumpkin, squash, or gourd for the bowling ball. The bumps and lumps make it harder to knock down the pins.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA