Happy Birthday Cut Letter Banner
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
I like to purchase decorative paper pad sheets when I find them on sale or on clearance, because they are so versatile. I used different pieces of paper from the paper pad to create this colorful Happy Birthday letter banner.
Total Time: 1 hr
- decorative paper
- glue stick
- cardstock paper
- cord yarn
- hole puncher
- Freehand/draw the letters and then individually cut out each letter to spell out your banner.
- Cut out a square/rectangle from cardstock for each individual letter.
- Glue each letter to cardstock.
- Punch in the top left and top right corner on the cardstock paper with a hole puncher.
- Thread your yarn through each letter and your banner is now ready to be hung!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.