Making Cardboard Tube Ghosts
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
October 17, 2019
These little ghosts are so adorable. They are made from the centers of toilet paper rolls, so they are super cost effective. I used tubes that were already white. If you have the brown ones, give them a coat of white paint. I love how they look like they're floating. This is a great all-ages craft.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 ghosts
- cardboard tubes
- black marker
- Cut different sized triangles out from the bottom of a tube.
- Now round off the edges with little cuts to make it look wavy.
- On the top of the tube, cut 2 slits on the back side, about halfway down.
- Cut out that 1/3 piece from the back. On the front side, round off the corners so it gives the shape of the top of the ghost.
- Draw on eyes and a mouth. Give each ghost different characteristics. I went with mommy/daddy/baby ghosts. :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.