Making Cardboard Tube Ghosts
These little ghosts are so adorable. They are made from the centers of toilet paper rolls, so they are super cost effective. I used tubes that were already white. If you have the brown ones, give them a coat of white paint. I love how they look like they're floating. This is a great all-ages craft.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 ghosts
- cardboard tubes
- black marker
- Cut different sized triangles out from the bottom of a tube.
- Now round off the edges with little cuts to make it look wavy.
- On the top of the tube, cut 2 slits on the back side, about halfway down.
- Cut out that 1/3 piece from the back. On the front side, round off the corners so it gives the shape of the top of the ghost.
- Draw on eyes and a mouth. Give each ghost different characteristics. I went with mommy/daddy/baby ghosts. :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.