Making Cheese Filled Potato Fingers
November 1, 2018
Here's a tricky treat for your kids this Halloween. Trick them with a simple potato snack that's simply homemade and healthy. Kids who don't like potatoes will surely dig in.
- 1 cup mashed potato
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (cheddar)
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Mix together flour and mashed potato seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Mix very well to form a dough.
- Sprinkle flour into a clean flat surface or a plate.
- Take a small portion of the dough and flatten into the plate.
- Put grated cheese in the center.
- Roll and form into a shape of a finger.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Place potato fingers over paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Transfer into serving plate drizzled with hot sauce to make it look bloody for Halloween night's party at home. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.