Making Milk Lid Pumpkin Magnets
October 30, 2018
I'm always looking for new craft and decorating ideas, especially for October through December. I came across bottle cap pumpkins on Pinterest and decided to make a variation. They were simple to complete and even children could do everything except hot glue the pieces. I think these pumpkin magnets are perfect for my fridge. I'll definitely reuse them every year!
Yield: 2 Magnets
Source: Similar Craft on Pinterest
- 4 orange juice lids (or white milk lids)
- 1 orange permanent marker
- 2 one inch pieces of brown pipe cleaner
- 2 three inch pieces of green pipe cleaner
- hot glue gun with sticks
- 2 craft magnets (approximately an inch long)
- 1 pencil
- If you are using white lids, color them with the orange permanent marker.
- Hot glue the brown pipe cleaner pieces onto the back of two lids. Allow them to stick up over the lids to resemble stems.
Wrap the green pipe cleaner pieces around a pencil to make it curl like vines. Hot glue about half an inch on the back of the same two lids.
- Hot glue the two blank lids to the two lids with stems and vines. Both sides should show the lid tops.
- Hot glue magnets on one side of each pumpkin.
- Display on the fridge!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.