Making Spooky Spider Pizza
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
October 27, 2017
This pizza is super easy to make for Halloween. I love the contrast of colours from the pizza, the web made from ranch dressing, and the spiders made of olives. Oh, and it's super yummy, too!
I poured my ranch into a condiment squeeze bottle to get finer lines for the spiderweb.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pizza
- 12 black olives
- 5 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 condiment squeeze bottle (optional)
- To make the spiders, cut a black olive in half lengthwise.
- One half of the olive will be the spider body, the other half will be thinly sliced to create legs.
- Lay another olive on its side and cut off a third of the end. This will be the spider head.
- Laid out, each spider's pieces will look like this, disassembled. Continue making more spiders with the other olives.
- Pour ranch dressing into a squeeze bottle with a fine tip.
- Using the ranch, draw a large asterisk onto the pizza.
- Starting near the center of the pizza, draw wide upside down U's between each line to make your spiderweb.
- Keep adding the U's, working your way out to the edge of the pizza.
- Build your little spiders on the web.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.