Making a Paper Jack O' Lantern Basket
Ready to fill with candy treats, this simple basket is made in orange cardstock with an applied handle.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- orange and green cardstock
- craft knife
- glue stick
- Print basket template onto orange cardstock.
- Using craft knife and ruler, cut out all solid lines.
- Score all folding lines using the back of the craft knife (for easy fold).
- Cut out facial details. Fold pumpkin on all scored lines.
- Apply glue on tabs on pumpkin sides. Fold up sides and press tabs inside pumpkin.
- Cut 5/8 x 8 inch strip from green cardstock to make a handle.
- With scissors, cut the ends at an angle. Glue ends of handle outside top edge of basket.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.