Mummy Decorative Pillow
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 23, 2020
On a budget? Here's how you can transform your existing pillows into this mummy pillow as an accent piece. This will work if you have a lighter set of pillows.
Instead of toilet paper - you could use tough wrap, cheese cloth, or white fabric to resemble a wrapped mummy.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- white cardstock
- acrylic paint
- black sharpie
- toilet paper
- Trace a large circular object and then fold the paper in half. Cut along the lines so you will have two circles for your eyes.
- Trace a smaller circle toward the bottom of the eyes on each.
- I traced the circle with a black Sharpie then painted with black acrylic paint and allowed to dry for a few minutes.
- Once dried, I folded tape on the back of the eyes and stuck them directly onto my pillow.
- Using some toilet paper, I wrapped some on the front of the pillow and secured it down with tape (on the back). That way I am not completely wrapping the entire pillow with toilet paper.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-12 13:51:39 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.