Paper Plate Pumpkin Tambourine
October 16, 2008
A simple craft kids can make and play with. Younger crafters may need adult assistance to put on the final touches.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 2 small, sturdy paper plates
- orange paint, paint brush
- green construction paper scrap
- cellophane tape
- paper punch
- jingle bells
- Paint the backs of two small, sturdy paper plates orange. Allow to dry.
- Cut a pumpkin stem from green paper. Tape the bottom of this to the inside of one of the plates, so the top of it sticks up, above the edge of the plate.
- Place the paper plates together, orange sides out, and staple them together around the edges. Leave space between the staples for the bells.
- Punch holes around the edge of the plate pumpkin in between the staples.
- Use string to attach jingle bells to the pumpkin, threading the string through the holes.
- Play as any other tambourine.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-12 13:42:38 in 4 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.