Pipe Cleaner Pumpkin Craft
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
September 6, 2019
This is a sweet little pumpkin you can make with some coloured pipe cleaners. It's soft, fuzzy, and super cute. This is a great all-ages craft.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pumpkin
- 8-10 orange pipe cleaners
- paintbrush or pencil
- 1 brown pipe cleaner
- 1 green pipe cleaner
- Twist an orange pipe cleaner onto your paintbrush or pencil, leaving a bit of both ends undone.
- Repeat the same on the rest of the orange pipe cleaners.
- Grab all the orange pipe cleaners by one end. Cut off a short piece of brown pipe cleaner and wrap it around the orange ends to keep them together.
- Open up the orange strands so they are blooming outwards.
- Now bring the other ends of the pipe cleaners up so you create a sphere. Bunch the ends together with your fingers. Tie shut with another short piece of brown pipe cleaner.
- To make the vines, coil your green pipe cleaner.
- Wrap one end around an orange pipe cleaner, then hang the rest off the side. I cut a piece of mine off and added it to the top of an orange coil to make two vines.
- These pumpkins are so lightweight, you can hang them around with string, or just plop them on your trees as outdoor decor.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.