Why let a roll of toilet paper be plain when it can turn into a pumpkin? In this cute kid's craft, a plastic table cover (that costs $1.00), and a piece of notebook paper colored green, becomes a cute pumpkin. You can also use material as the cover.
- roll of toilet paper
- orange plastic table cloth or fabric
- green marker
- Wrap the toilet paper in a piece of the plastic.
- Tuck the excess plastic inside the hole on top.
- Color a piece of paper with the green marker.
- Gather and twist the paper to make a stem.
- Tuck the stem into the center and you have a cute Halloween decoration that the kids can make.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.