Pumpkin Pendant from Wire and Hot Glue
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
October 28, 2021
Make this pumpkin pendant to complete your Halloween look. It is very simple, easy and inexpensive to make. This Halloween pumpkin pendant is suitable for making the necklace, bag pendant, keychain.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: Pendant about 1.5 inches
- wire, I used copper wire from an old transformer
- hot glue orange color
- baking paper
- pliers and wire cutters
- Make a few turns of the wire as shown in the photo (with a diameter of 1.25 and 1.5 inches).
- Cut the wire, leaving an end 6-7 inches long. Bend the end of the wire twice around the wire turns on one side.
- Bend the end of the wire around the wire turns on opposite side.
- Bend the end of the wire, forming a loop - stem, then forming another loop - leaf. Bend the end of the wire, forming a vine.
- Press the wire pumpkin right side down against the baking paper. Squeeze hot glue between the wire of pumpkin. Leave the glue to harden well and cool.
- Remove baking paper.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.