Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
Here is a quick and easy game for kids to play around Halloween or in the fall.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 game
- 5 orange mini pumpkins
- 5 white mini pumpkins
- 1 scrapbooking paper
- narrow Washi tape (or similar)
- marker, optional
- Use a ruler to mark the paper at 4 inches and 8 inches. Do this on all 4 sides. I suggest using a pencil, assuming your marks are visible through the pattern.
- Put 2 pieces of Washi tape across the paper at the 4 inch and 8 inch marks. Note: You could also try using a dark colored marker instead of the tape.
- Repeat, going across the paper in the other direction, as shown below.
- Use scissors to trim off the excess tape.
- Grab your pumpkins and enjoy the game!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-12 13:41:27 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.