Pumpkin Wall Decoration
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 25, 2020
Here is another inexpensive/free way of decorating your home for Halloween by cutting out square shaped pumpkins and then adding cut out the faces. They can be taped on the wall, a sliding door, or kitchen cabinets!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- cardboard or construction paper
- paint brush
- glue stick
- painter's tape
- Cut rounded square shape (if you don't want traditional circle) from durable cardboard or cardboard paper. Paint and allow to dry.
- In the meantime you can cut out shapes for the faces and stems for your pumpkin(s).
- Glue the pumpkin stems and faces in place.
- You can actually make a wreath if you made more too! Glue together and display or tape individually like I did (with painter's tape) on the cabinet.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.