Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
If you want to make a Halloween costume without spending a lot of money, then you can make this Raining Batmen project. And by the way, next year you can use the bats in another Halloween project.
Total Time: 1-2 Hours
- black paper A4 (or paper, black paint and a brush)
- headshots photos about 2 x 2.8 inches of actors who played Batman: Lewis G. Wilson, Robert Lowery, Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Will Arnett, Ben Affleck, Robert Pattinson
- umbrella preferably black or dark
- fishing line
- PVA glue
- You need to make 10-14 bats. To make origami bats, cut a square out of paper A4 (with sides about 8.3 inches) and fold it according to the photos.
You can save time by cutting out the silhouettes of bats out of paper. If you did not use black paper, then paint the bats black and let them dry.
- Cut the faces (heads) of batman actors. The number of faces should correspond to the number of the bats.
- Glue the faces to the bats.
- Cut pieces of fishing line at least 30 cm long. The length of pieces of fishing line can be different, so that the batmen hang at different levels. The number of pieces of fishing line should correspond to the number of the batmen.
- Make holes using a needle and tie a piece of fishing line to the each origami batman.
- Open your umbrella. Tie/glue the other ends of the fishing line evenly to the ribs of the umbrella.
Now you just need to open the umbrella and... It's raining batmen!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.