Repurposed Helium Tank Jack-o-Lantern
October 9, 2017
For parties I love those helium tanks that you can purchase and create your own balloon design from your home. I have used that for several functions.The problem was the empty tank. I decided to turn my tank into art! With spray paint and craft paints, I made a character piece for my yard, that is sturdy and an art piece.
Total Time: 3 hours
- empty tank
- spray paint
- craft paint
- spray sealer
- foam brushes
- hat - optional
Make sure that your tank is empty!
- Lay down plastic or paper. Spray paint the tank. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- This requires 2 coats of paint. Recoat and allow to dry.
- With craft paints design face. Allow to dry.
- Use a sealer spray to protect your painted work.
- You are now ready to display your finished piece on your porch or in the garden.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.