Upcycled Halloween Book
Altered a book and make a nice box. You can decorate it with broken jewelry or create a Christmas scene in the book. I made a skeleton in it.
Total Time: 5 hour
- a thick book
- glue, paint, gold paste, broken jewellery or other small jewellery, clasp and possibly small hinges, cigar box just a bit smaller than the cover of the book
- if you want to make a mini dollhouse, for example, you need miniature furniture
- First you cut all the pages from the book so that you only have the cover left
- Remove the lid from the cigar box and glue the box into the cover of the book
- Paint the book cover in the the color you like and decorate it with gold paste.
- Decorate it as you wish.
- Don't forget the back.
- Next decorate the interior as desired.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.