Witch Spider Pumpkin Home Decor
My daughter loves spiders so I thought this would be a cute craft to make together to display in our home. All the items I used were saved from last year's after Halloween 90% off sale. This kept the cost at less than $2.00 to make the decoration, with the addition of items we already had at home!
Note: Depending on your pumpkin, you may have to use hot glue. I did not need to use hot glue for spider legs as my pumpkin was made out of foam.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- pumpkin ($0.90)
- witch headband ($0.60)
- pipe cleaners
- hot glue
- googly eyes
- Bend a black pipe cleaner into a L shape. Repeat for all 8 legs.
- Since my pumpkin is made out of foam, I was able to push the pipe cleaner into the pumpkin.
- Once you have your spider's legs in. Bend each pipe cleaner to achieve spider legs.
- Glue on googly eyes. (If you do not have googly eyes, you can use construction paper to create the spider's eyes.)
- Using a white (or your choice of color) pipe cleaner, bend into smiley face.
- Then on both ends of the smiley face, bend a little piece down so you could poke the smiley pipe cleaner into the pumpkin.
- Attach the pipe cleaner smiley into position on your pumpkin.
- Your pumpkin is ready to be placed somewhere in your home as a decoration. Optional - you could dress up your spider with any accessories you may have. We used this witch headband to complete our spider's look!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.