Batty Pudding Cups
These batty pudding cups are perfect for a school party or your child's lunch!
- pudding cups
- black paper
- googly eyes
- hot glue gun
- thin cardboard (to draw a template)
- Draw a bat wing template on a piece of cardboard and cut it out.
- Trace it onto the black paper and cut it out.
- Use hot glue to attach the wings to the back of the pudding cup.
- Glue the googly eyes on the front. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.