Halloween Party Favor Ideas
I saw this awhile back and I just loved it. Easy to make and great for Halloween parties.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 orange long funnel
- black felt
- candy corn (or other candy)
- spider ring
- plastic wrap
- Take a long orange funnel (I purchased at Walmart for .97 each.)
- Cut eyes and mouth from black felt.
- Glue eyes and mouth onto funnel.
- Tie raffia or fabric to hole at top of funnel.
- Take either pre-made plastic bags or use Saran Wrap as I did to hold candy. You can either tie in knot on top and put a spider ring on it or put the knot inside to show smooth side of bag.
If you are having a Halloween party, make many of these and just fill with popcorn and don't even wrap it. I only made 2 for my nieces but these would be sooo cute in a basket with tons of them. Great idea for kids classmates.
By Carol from MARead More Comments
This page is about Jack-o'-lantern snack bags. A simple, fun way that you can package Halloween treats.
This is a page about making a Halloween candy craft. A Halloween craft that also includes candy is certainly a treat rather than a trick.
This is a page about Halloween treat bag ideas. Make some cute Halloween treat bags for your kids to take to school, a party, or for special children on the block.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.