How to Make Yarn Ball Spider Egg Sacs
I have a bowl full of decorative balls on my TV table throughout the year. I decided that this year I wanted to put seasonal items in the bowl. I found this awesome gold spider and instantly knew what to make for my bowl!
- 12 48 millimeter smooth foam balls
- 6 60 millimeter smooth foam balls
- 1 99 millimeter smooth foam ball
- 1 skein white yarn (Red Heart Super Saver 364 yd)
- Begin wrapping the foam ball with yarn, as though you are creating a ball of yarn. Crisscrossing the yarn and rotating the ball as you go to cover it evenly.
- When all of the foam has been covered, cut the yarn and hot glue the end in place. Repeat steps 1-2 until you have enough egg sacs. Note: I used all of the foam balls.
- Here is the bowl full of spider egg sacs with my big gold spider! Happy Halloween!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.