Making an Egg Carton Pumpkin
- empty paper egg carton
- Ex-acto knife or scissors
- hot glue or white glue
- orange Paint
- Sharpie permanent marker
- brown or green pipe cleaner, tissue paper, or brown paper bag
- Cut two cups off the empty paper egg carton. Be sure that they are straight so when you put the two cups together they are flush with each other.
- Glue the two pieces together to make an egg shape.
- Paint the outside of the cups orange and let dry.
- When completely dry you can draw on the face of the jack-o-lantern with the permanent marker.
- For the stem you can poke a hole in the top and feed either a pipe cleaner, a rolled up piece of tissue paper or a piece of brown paper bag into the hole. I used a piece of rolled up paper bag on mine. First I crumpled it up to make it soft, then rolled it. Once in the hole I shaped it so it curved.
These would be good as place setting table decorations or just put a few of them around the house.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.