Pom Pom Bat Decoration
The main concept of this bat is the yarn pom pom body. The pom pom is actually from a pair of my house slippers that I didn't like. I repurposed the pom poms into this cute bat decoration. If you do not have pom poms in your home, you can make a pom pom with yarn, or they sell already made pom poms at your local craft store.
You can incorporate this bat decoration concept into a garland, or use as a hanging bat decoration.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- yarn pom pom ball
- black construction paper
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- Freehand and cut 2 wings out of black construction paper.
- Glue googly eyes on to the pom pom.
- Glue wings on both sides.
- Cut 2 triangle pieces and glue on (as ears).
- Wrap pipe cleaner around pom pom, and knot to secure into place and create loop so bat could be hung.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.