Making a Paper Autumn Leaf Garland
October 8, 2010
Autumn-hued folded paper leaves are linked together to create a garland.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- color papers
- craft knife
- Make a leaf and center leaf template from a piece of card stock.
- Fold 11 x 6 inch piece of paper in half crosswise. Place the leaf template on the folded edge of paper.
- Cut out the shape with scissors.
- Then place the small leaf template at the center. Cut out with a craft knife. Repeat the process with the remaining pieces of paper.
- To link the first two leaves together, gently curl leaf vertically and insert it through the opening of the first folded leaf. Continue to link the remaining leaves together in the same way.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.