Dino Halloween Banner
Make this cute dinosaur banner from cupcake liners, construction paper, and googly eyes. If you have Halloween cupcake liners this would be a cute Halloween themed decoration or you can apply the same concept for a birthday party!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- cupcake liners
- glue stick
- construction paper
- googly eyes
- clothespin (mini)
- Fold cupcake liners in half.
- Cut out dinosaur back.
- And pieces to resemble your type of dinosaur (this one is a Stegosaurus)
- Glue all the pieces together.
- Repeat same steps for the rest of your dinosaurs you decide to make.
- Hang on yarn. I used mini clothes pins. Make a cute little sign and write "trick rawr treat". Ready to display!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.