A little Dollar Store pumpkin, a little paint, and a mustache is all you need to make this cute pumpkin.
Total Time: About an hour
- 1 Dollar store pumpkin
- a little paint, I used some left over house paint
- mustache from the Dollar store
- some corsage pins
- Paint the pumpkin if the orange color isn't for you. I used corsage pins to allow the entire pumpkin to be painted at once. Sitting on the pins was easy and didn't harm the pumpkin.
- Add the eyes and mustache.
- I smile when I look at the pumpkin. I hope it will do the same for you.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.