Halloween Candy Corn Tree
Halloween candy corn tree used as a centerpiece or a decoration.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- glass pumpkin candy jar from the 99 Cents store
- 1 bag of candy corn from Dollar Tree store
- floral foam from Dollar Tree store
- black ribbons from Michael's Crafts store
- hot glue gun
- three branches from back yard (1 long, 2 short)
- Cut a 2 x 2 inch of floral foam for branches and hot glue the bottom to pumpkin glass candy jar.
- Fill pumpkin glass candy jar with candy corn, making sure floral foam is completely covered.
- Insert branches into floral foam, with the tallest branch in the center and two shorter ones on each side.
- Cut one dozen black ribbons approx. 4" and make into bows.
- Hot glue candy corn onto branches randomly spread out. Leave excess hot glue dangling to appear as spider webs.
- Hot glue black ribbon bows onto branches randomly spread out. Leave excess hot glue dangling to appear as spider webs.
- Tie a black bow around the top of the pumpkin glass jar.
By Dee from Placentia, CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.