Halloween Witch Hat and Broom Treats
Read More Comments
These Halloween treats are quick to make and sure to be a hit.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Witch Brooms:
- 1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1 bag of stick pretzels
- Witch Hats:
- 1 pkg. Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Cremes (or similar)
- 1 can white frosting
- purple food coloring
- 1 bag Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Ziploc baggie
- For the Brooms: Unwrap the peanut butter cups. Turn the peanut butter cup upside down and poke a stick pretzel into the bottom.
- For the Hats: Start by coloring your frosting to the desired color.
- Then carefully scoop the frosting into a baggie. Then snip the corner off of the baggie.
- Pipe frosting into the center of the cookie. Twist the Hershey Kiss as you press it into the frosting to help create an even "hat band".
This video shows you the easy steps to making your own Witch Hat and Broom Treats.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.