Making Frankenstein Pudding Cups
These Frankenstein pudding cups are an easy Halloween treat that kids will love!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 (9 oz.) cups
- 2 (9 oz.) clear plastic party cups
- 2-3 sheets chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (10 oz.) box pudding, prepared (vanilla or cheesecake)
- green food coloring
- ziplock sandwich bag
- paint pen or puffy paint
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- Add green food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Put graham crackers in sandwich bag. Use your hand to crush them into crumbs.
- Paint the face onto the cup and allow to dry.
- Carefully spoon pudding into the cup, leaving a little space at the top for the cookie crumb hair.
- Add a layer of cookie crumbs to finish filling up the cup. Enjoy!
These Frankenstein pudding cups are an easy Halloween treat that kids will love!Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.