Skeleton Peg Doll
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
October 22, 2021
I have been having fun making peg people and decided to do a Halloween-themed peg doll with this cute little skeleton.
- Start by painting the entire peg black. Let it dry.
- Next, you will paint the skull shape in white, you will add the details after you let this layer dry.
- Carefully paint on the ribs without touching the wet skull.
- Next, paint the hips.
- Carefully paint the arms, hands, legs, and feet. At this point, it is really easy to smudge your work, if you do, simply paint it black again and start over.
- Once all the white paint is dry you will come back in with the black and add details to the skull. Paint 2 eyes, upside-down triangle for the nose and some lines for the teeth.
- Next, add detail to the hips by adding two dots to each side of the hips.
- Once the paint is dry you can choose to seal it with a clear coat, but I didn't bother. Enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.