Making Veggie Monsters
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
October 30, 2015
Here's an all natural, cheap, fun way to make Jack-o-lantern type monsters with items in your kitchen and scraps from your garden.
Use whatever you've got on hand! And of course, you can use plain white glue or toothpicks for details if you don't want to make your own glue.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- lemon peels
- Optional supplies for homemade glue.
- 1/2 flour
- 1/3 water
- Mix flour and water to make glue. Alternatively, you can use tree sap, which I find to be stronger.
- Use beans, leaves, and berries for eyes and nose. Attach by dabbing with flour glue and pressing on to veggie.
- Lemon rinds make perfect little mouths!
- Use properly shaped leaves for beards.
- Stems and branches make great creepy little legs, don't they? This spider is my favourite!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-12 13:39:52 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.