Making a Cardboard Halloween Pumpkin and Ghost
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 26, 2018
Are you on a budget this Halloween? Or want a mess free way of carving a pumpkin? You can recycle any cardboard boxes you may have laying around. I was able to make this pumpkin and ghost carving with an X-acto knife. Inside you can use a flashlight or LED candle.
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- cardboard boxes
- X-acto Knife
- acrylic paint
- paint brush
- Sharpie or pen
- flash light or LED candle light
- Using a pen or Sharpie, draw on your design. For the smaller box (tissue box), I made a pumpkin face. Then carefully cut it out with an X-acto knife.
- Use the same concept with the next design, mine is just a simple ghost drawn on and carefully cut out.
- Ready to paint! Allow to dry overnight.
- Ready to put a light or LED candle light inside and place in the dark. Perfect for an inexpensive Halloween indoor party decoration, or can be used outdoors!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.