Making a Ghost Finger Pen
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
October 30, 2006
These pens are sure to spook your friends. Great to send with kids to school, use at a party for writing games or as the pen for your guest book.
- 1 package of white Crayola Magic Molding Clay (one package should make at least 5 pens, if not more)
- 1 toothpick
- ball point pen(s) (a straight Bic type pen works the best)
- fake fingernails (I was able to get some in the Halloween costume section)
- hot glue or other strong glue
- Take a bit of the magic molding material and flatten it out.
- Roll the pen up in the clay, encasing the pen entirely except for the tip of the pen.
- Make bulges where the knuckles will be.
- Once you have shaped it as you like, use the toothpick to draw lines where the knuckles are.
- Glue the fingernail in place pressing it in a little to make it look realistic leaving enough room at the tip so the pen can still write.
- Then let it dry.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.