Making a Halloween Fruit Display
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
October 22, 2019
Here is a cute and super simple way to display your fruit for the Halloween season. All you need are some fruits, mini chocolate chips, and black tape. These would be cute for a party or a packed lunch.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- black tape
- green apple
- mini chocolate chips
- To make Jack-o-lanterns, cut little triangles out of the black tape and affix to tangerines. Add smiles.
- To make pumpkins, peel tangerines. Make sure you remove most of the pith so the orange colour is exposed nicely.
- To make the pumpkin stems, slice tiny bits of green apple.
- Press apple bits into the top of the tangerines.
- To make ghosts, cut bananas in half.
- Gently press in mini chocolate chips to make 2 eyes and a mouth. Stand them up on your platter.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.