Making a Paper Plate Ghost
These paper plate ghosts are easy to make with your kids and are a quick craft for Halloween.
- 2-3 white paper plates
- white tissue paper
- white string or yarn
- glue or tape
- Sharpie marker
- Using a pencil, draw eyes and a mouth onto one of the plates.
- Trace the face with a black marker. Then color it in.
- Trace your child's hands onto the center of a plate (use two plates if necessary). NOTE: You could use construction paper instead.
- Cut out the hands and attach them to the back of the ghost plate.
- Fold the tissue paper over a few times, then cut it into strips about 1-2 inches wide.
- Attach the strips of tissue paper to the back of the ghost plate, so that they hang down from the bottom.
- Punch a hole in the top of the ghost and thread a piece of string or yarn through the hole to hang it.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to make a simple ghost decoration out of a paper plate for Halloween.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.