September 28, 2020
This is a fun way to have a cute design on a pumpkin without being an artist.
- white glue
- one paper napkin
- paint brush
- one artificial pumpkin
- Cut out pattern from the napkin.
- Remove the back two plain layers from the napkin.
- I did not dilute the white glue, just paint it onto the back of the napkin.
- Apply to the artificial pumpkin.
- Apply a layer of white glue over the napkin.
- I let mine dry overnight.
- The glue with become transparent and the pattern more visible.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.