Trick or Treat Candy Surprise Paper Wraps
October 1, 2020
Here's a good treat for Halloween Trick or Treat! Surprise your kids with this cute monster paper candy wrap designed covers for your candies and other goodies to share.
- 4x4 sticky notes in assorted colors
- glue / double sided tape
- black and colored markers
- white correction pen
- Draw a monster face in the center of the sticky paper.
- Flip paper. Stick the sticky part on the the other edge of the paper.
- Seal one side with glue.
- I'm using a paper bill and folded it to smaller size to fit inside. Insert the bill inside the wrapper. Or you can put anything like candies.
- Seal the open side.
- Cut tiny zigzags on the sides of the candy wrapper.
- Hold both sides (top and bottom) and slightly press them in.
- Make more designs of your choice.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.