Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 23, 2020
This year we won't be physically handing out candy to trick or treaters. I bought some small bags of candies (in case there will be trick or treaters). We will leave a bucket outside and I will have this sign hung over our camera (Ring) doorbell.
The sign says:
(Eye symbol) SEE YOU...
TAKE 1 OR 2 PIECES
I repurposed the Mummy Decorative Pillow (eyes that I made now that Halloween is around the corner).
Total Time: 30 minutes
- white cardboard or paper
- black Sharpie pen
- glue stick
- ribbon tape
- I am going to upcycle these paper eyes I made previously. I made these eyes by tracing a CD, cutting it out and painting the inner circle with black acrylic paint. To make the eyes pop, I will go around the eyes with a black Sharpie.
- I have 2 pieces of scrap rectangular white cardboard paper from which I cut out bone shapes.
- Glue the eyes and bones in the layout you want.
- Using a scrap piece of paper, decorate by trimming with ribbon tape (optional) and then write your message.
- Cut a strip of ribbon tape and attach both ends to the back so your sign can be hung. Now ready to hang!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.