Fancy Costume Wand
Need a comfortable Halloween costume for your daughter to wear to school? You can make a soft crown paired with this wand and any dress of your choice for a princess/fairy inspired costume.
How to make a crown: https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-A-Pipe-Cleaner-Crown.html
Total Time: 20 minutes
- chopstick or wooden dowel
- hot glue
- assorted plastic gems
- paper pad (cardstock)
- Cut two shapes of your choice (i.e. heart, star)
- Glue the shapes together with your chopstick or wooden dowel in between.
- Go over with scissors to trim any excess paper (if needed.)
- Apply hot glue and ribbon all along chopstick.
- Hot glue some gems onto the heart.
- Finishing touches, tie a bow.
- Pair this wand with a crown and dress and you have yourself an inexpensive yet comfortable halloween outfit for your toddler, or this can be for play pretend!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.