Making a Deviled Egg Costume
Read More Comments
I made this costume in about an hour. I already had the devil horns, tail, and pitchfork. The egg is made from an old sheet, yellow craft foam, 2 hangers, some hot glue, and very little sewing.
- Cut a hole in the middle of your sheet. I sewed around the neck hole so it wouldn't rip. You could probably hot glue around it too.
- Put the sheet on and mark where your shoulders are. Cut down the side so it looks like a poncho.
- Undo the hangers and make them U-shaped. Hot glue one hanger to the front of your costume at the bottom. Then glue the other hanger to the backside.
- Sew around the edge of the costume so it doesn't fray.
You could hot glue your edges if you want.
- Last cut a piece of yellow craft foam in a circle shape and hot glue to the front of your sheet.
- Don't forget to pin on your devil tail.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.
The instructions are quite simple. First go to the fabric store and pick up a couple of yards of white felt and 1/2 a yard of bright yellow felt. You also need store bought materials for being a devil, such as the the red horns, the tail and the pitchfork.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.