Making a Ghost Finger Pen
These pens are sure to spook your friends. Great to send with kids to school, use at a party for writing games or as the pen for your guest book.
- 1 package of white Crayola Magic Molding Clay (one package should make at least 5 pens, if not more)
- 1 toothpick
- ball point pen(s) (a straight Bic type pen works the best)
- fake fingernails (I was able to get some in the Halloween costume section)
- hot glue or other strong glue
- Take a bit of the magic molding material and flatten it out.
- Roll the pen up in the clay, encasing the pen entirely except for the tip of the pen.
- Make bulges where the knuckles will be.
- Once you have shaped it as you like, use the toothpick to draw lines where the knuckles are.
- Glue the fingernail in place pressing it in a little to make it look realistic leaving enough room at the tip so the pen can still write.
- Then let it dry.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.