Making Gummy Worm Ice Cubes
Include this on your Halloween menu. Worm ice cubes for a simple but stylish drink. This can be applied to different drinks whether for kids or adults. And instead of water, I used soda coz it doesn't melt too fast plus adds extra flavor.
- white soda drink preferably Sprite
- gummy worms
- ice cube mold
- Arrange gummy worms on ice cube molds.
- Pour Sprite into the cube spaces.
- Freeze 1-2 hours or until set.
- Remove from the molds and make more. Put them on your favorite drinks.
Try this: you can also make Popsicles out of the ingredients for kids to enjoy.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.