Making Jack o'lantern Foam Pumpkin Faces
I don't decorate for Halloween, but I know a lot of people do. So Jack O'Lanterns are so popular. Being on a budget, I thought "What could the kids do with their parents or older siblings"? I came up with this.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 20 per package
- 1 package of foam pumpkins
- 1 black felt pen
- 1 white paint pen
- 1 clip art printout
- Find the clip art page you like and print it out. I got this one here. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/266345765437937323/
- If you are an artist or know one, it's easy to copy the facial expressions.
- I tried to put the facial expression close to the one I was copying. I didn't have much white ink to fill in the eyes, but you can do that if you want to with better pens.
- Now this last step is up to you. I have a gimped out wrist so I can't make the garland. But you can, with fishing wire if you want them to look like they are floating? Or tack them up, glue them or do just about anything with them. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.