DIY Stitches Choker Necklace
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
October 25, 2019
This is a very easy to make choker that looks like stitches. This is perfect for a costume like, The Bride of Frankenstein or Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. All you need is some hot glue and black paint.
Total Time: 30 minutes plus dry time
Yield: 1 choker
- tape measure
- parchment paper
- hot glue gun with glue
- black acrylic paint
- ribbon or yarn
- Measure your neck where you'd like the choker to sit.
- Subtract 1 inch from your neck measurement, then draw start and stop markers of that length onto your parchment paper.
- With your hot glue gun, draw thick O-rings at each marker.
- Now draw a straight line of hot glue from one ring to the other.
- Draw stitches in line form and/or X's going across the line.
- It will all be dry in about a minute. You can lift it right off the paper.
- Paint the choker black and allow to dry completely.
- Thread about 5 inches of string through each of the end rings, and tie to secure. Place choker around your neck and tie the strings together.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.