DIY Stitches Choker Necklace
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
This is a very easy to make choker that looks like stitches. This is perfect for a costume like, The Bride of Frankenstein or Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. All you need is some hot glue and black paint.
Total Time: 30 minutes plus dry time
Yield: 1 choker
- tape measure
- parchment paper
- hot glue gun with glue
- black acrylic paint
- ribbon or yarn
- Measure your neck where you'd like the choker to sit.
- Subtract 1 inch from your neck measurement, then draw start and stop markers of that length onto your parchment paper.
- With your hot glue gun, draw thick O-rings at each marker.
- Now draw a straight line of hot glue from one ring to the other.
- Draw stitches in line form and/or X's going across the line.
- It will all be dry in about a minute. You can lift it right off the paper.
- Paint the choker black and allow to dry completely.
- Thread about 5 inches of string through each of the end rings, and tie to secure. Place choker around your neck and tie the strings together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.