Dino Halloween Banner
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 14, 2020
Make this cute dinosaur banner from cupcake liners, construction paper, and googly eyes. If you have Halloween cupcake liners this would be a cute Halloween themed decoration or you can apply the same concept for a birthday party!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- cupcake liners
- glue stick
- construction paper
- googly eyes
- clothespin (mini)
- Fold cupcake liners in half.
- Cut out dinosaur back.
- And pieces to resemble your type of dinosaur (this one is a Stegosaurus)
- Glue all the pieces together.
- Repeat same steps for the rest of your dinosaurs you decide to make.
- Hang on yarn. I used mini clothes pins. Make a cute little sign and write "trick rawr treat". Ready to display!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.