Fall Illuminated Bags
I found this craft on Amazon, but then put my own special fall touches on them. I am on a craft committee for a fall fair at my church and thought these illuminated bags can be used throughout fall, Halloween, and on through Thanksgiving. This is an easy non time consuming craft.
- Open the craft kit.
- Mix food coloring to paint them orange - 6 drops of yellow - 2 drops of red in 1 cup hot water.
- Taking one bag at a time, put your hand inside the bag, to hold the bag still, gently paint the front and back and stand them to dry on papers.
- A few hours later, when bags are dry, paint the sides. Stand until dry!
- When completely dry, stand the bag, I added a little bit of pumpkin spiced potpourri and put 2 tea lights in each bag.
- They glow so festively! I hope you enjoy making these, I did!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.