Glowing Tree Eyes Halloween Decoration
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
These silly tree eyes will be watching those trick or treaters as they approach your door.
- Place the batteries into the LED lights that come with the ball and twist closed tightly.
- Use the remote to check that it is working.
- Place the lights in the pocket of the ball.
- Blow up the ball.
- Wedge the ball between the table and chair so that it won't move while painting.
- On the opposite side of the light, where the valve is, center a small bowl over the valve. Use black acrylic paint to trace around the bowl, trying to make a smooth line.
- Remove the bowl and paint two small reflection circles near the edge of the circle. Then, fill in the larger circle with black paint leaving the smaller circles white.
- Once dried, use white paint to paint the two smaller circles.
- Use some duct tape to tape the light in place.
- Run a cord through the rings on the lights and tie the cord together, making a loop. Use the cord to hang the eyes in a bush or a tree.
- Use the cord to hang the eyes in a bush or a tree.
- Use the remote to turn on the lights.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.